Mission and Vision
ADVOCACY • INFLUENCE • KNOWLEDGE
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Miami-Dade primary mission is to advance a vibrant commercial real estate industry through advocacy, influence and knowledge.
Our objective is to actively represent the best interests of the commercial real estate owner, the real estate professional, industry service providers and the commercial real estate industry through effective leadership in advocacy, the collection and dissemination of information, professional development opportunities including accreditation, and the sharing of best practices at networking events.
BOMA is the premier business network that concentrates on protecting its member's real estate and business assets through:
- Legislative and regulatory lobbying
- Training today's workforce to be successful
- Training tomorrow's workforce for successful careers in commercial real estate
- Providing the performance bench-marking and best practices tools to help members be successful.
- Driving value and ROI to the bottom lines of its member companies.