How do you become a commercial real estate giant?
By tapping into the industry’s premier source for advocacy, education, and networking. When you join BOMA, you become part of a powerful organization that’s dedicated to helping CRE professionals of all experience levels grow their careers and make a difference in their communities. You'll get access to the resources and opportunities that will help you build a bigger, brighter future — for yourself and your industry. To become a member of BOMA International, you must join your BOMA local association directly.
Benefits of BOMA Membership
- Build Valuable Connections
- Access Industry-Leading Education
- Make an Impact
- Access Research and Resources
- Stay Informed
- Enjoy Exclusive Savings
WHO ARE BOMA MIAMI-DADE MEMBERS?
BOMA Miami-Dade is a primary source of information on building management and operations, development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics, technological developments and other industry trends.
Our membership encompasses from major national players to small boutique firms, from high rises to industrial complexes.
- High-rise commercial office
- Low-rise commercial office
- Suburban buildings / Office parks
- Medical office buildings and Hospitals
- Government buildings
- Schools, colleges, universities
- Mixed-use properties
- Industrial / Warehouse
We also attract property professionals from all segments of the industry that provide innovative, cost-effective solutions and practical options to help them maximize Net Operating Income (NOI) and Return on Investment (ROI) for property managers.
WHAT DOES BOMA MIAMI DO?
- Connects and provides members access to leaders in the commercial real estate industry.
- Monitors and lobbies pertinent legislative, regulatory and codes/standards issues.
- The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY®) Awards, the most prestigious and comprehensive programs of its kind in the commercial real estate industry. The award recognizes quality in office buildings and rewards excellence in office building management.
- Provide members with career support and advancement opportunities through job alerts and educational tools.
- Provide access to free and designation courses to further member knowledge.
- A comprehensive suite of building measurement standards, including Office Buildings: Standard Methods of Measurement (ANSI/BOMA – Z65.1 2010
- The Experience Exchange Report® (EER®) - the industry benchmark for nearly 100 years, which contains income and expense data for office buildings across North America.
- The industry’s first green lease guide provides leading edge publications through BOMA International on relevant building issues.
- Hosts Executive Luncheon Series and local events, provides access to the BOMA International Annual Conference & Expo every June; conduct educational seminars on topics including office marketing and leasing, asset management, technology, and security and emergency preparedness planning.
- Designates excellence in building management and operations through the support of BOMA 360 Performance Program, groundbreaking program designed to validate and recognize commercial properties that demonstrate best practices in all major areas of building operations and management.
BOMA MIAMI-DADE MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE
A Principal Member is a legal entity owning, developing, managing, leasing, controlling or otherwise involved with real estate in the nature of commercial, corporate, government institutional and medical buildings.
- Principal Single Membership – Single
- Principal Building Membership
- Principal Corporate Membership
- Engineering Membership
An Associate Member is a business that provides services and support to property managers/principal and is not directly involved with the management of commercial real estate.
- Associate Membership